- 09 Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 09 June 2017
Government Of Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017
Office of the District Mission Officer, Government of Arunachal Pradesh invites application for the post of 09 Trained Graduate Teacher. Apply before 09 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Government of Arunachal Pradesh Job Details :
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26453/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.A/ B.Com with B.Ed from any Recognized university or B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with B.Ed from any recognized University or B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with B.Ed (PCB) and B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) with B.Ed from any recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 33 years (As on 09.06.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for APST candidates
Job Location : Roing (Arunachal Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written/ Viva-Voce Test & Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Government of Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in application with attested five copies recent Passport size Photographs, attested copies of Certificate and Mark sheet from Class-X to Graduation, B.Ed Degree and self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- send to the office of the DDSE, Lower Dibang Valley District, Roing, Arunachal Pradesh on or before 09.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://roing.nic.in/press/jobadvt_2017_RMSA.pdf